Sunday, March 29, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 10

This week was pretty busy for me. On Monday I worked all morning, and then went home and did homework and studied for an exam.

On Tuesday I had an exam in Japanese, which I rocked. Which was funny, because I thought I did really bad on it. I then came home and did homework practically all night.

On Wednesday I had homework and a quiz to study for. Which, of course got interrupted by the severe weather we had. So, my roommates and I went to the National Weather Center to hang out until it was over. I got a really pretty picture of a storm cloud, though.

On Thursday I had a really big quiz that I rocked, and then all evening I worked on a group project until about midnight. We still have so much to do on it that it makes me dizzy just thinking about it. Ugh. I meant to do my classwork for this class that night as well, but I ran out of time and had to cram it all into today.

I worked all day Friday and Saturday, which is an exhausting thing to do. Waiting tables for twelve hours a day is not a fun task in the slightest.

Today (Sunday) I went to the Medieval Faire with some friends. It was so much fun, and the weather was more than perfect for it. I am pretty sure that I got a small sunburn, though. Oops. I ate a giant turkey leg, and got some of their fabulous cream soda. I also bought a flower crown to bring out my inner flower child.


This week is going to be nauseatingly busy for me. I have nationals for speech next weekend in Portland, Oregon. I leave Thursday morning, so I have to make sure to do all of my homework in advance by Wednesday night. I have about six days of classwork that I have to do in four days. So, wish me luck on that part.

Personal Photo of a storm cloud; taken March 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl! First off I am exhausted just from reading your post! You are a busy girl. Second that is an awesome photo of the clouds that brought that terrible storm. I am kind of sad I missed the Medival Fair this year… there is always next year though. Sheesh, six days of classwork in four days! GOOD LUCK! I also hope you do well at Speech Nationals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I had this issue last year when my computer decided that life just wasn’t worth living, and the only person who could fix it was my dad… who was two hours away. Many crying, screaming and praying hours later my dad showed up to the rescue with a monitor and a terabyte of storage ready to save the day. I hope everything works out!!!

    ReplyDelete