Saturday, February 14, 2015

Famous Last Words for Week 5

This week I am exhausted. Speech season is always a time when I am running everywhere all of the time for the sake of tournaments. I have one nearly every weekend. This weekend, we are luckily here at OU, though. Hosting the tournament is just as exhausting as participating in one because I have to run around doing everything my coach or our co-hosting coach needs of me.

My classes were okay this week. I was so tired on Wednesday that I went to bed without doing any homework. For me, that is something that NEVER happens. I am so intent on always doing my homework and turning it in on time, so for me to not do it… I felt horrible the entire day next day for it. But, I am motivated to get all A’s this semester, so I cannot let it happen again.

For this class, I did not do my storytelling assignment, so I don’t have much to base my writing off of. However, Laura really liked my intro for my Storybook so I did not have to do many revisions for it at all. That was pretty nice. I am proud of my Storybook so far. In Japanese, I am doing pretty well. We had two quizzes this week, both of which I did pretty well on and I am spending this weekend studying for an exam in the class on Monday—when I am not busy with speech, that is.


This weekend will be very busy for me due to speech, but I am hoping that it won’t be too hard. I am also hoping that I can do really well tomorrow when I actually get to compete. Next weekend will be just as busy for me, as well. I am used to having so many speech tournaments in the semester, so I will definitely power through!


Today at the tournament I am running the ballot table and carrying a selfie-stick around to take pictures of the contestants. 
Personal Photo at Speech Tournament from February 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment